Learning Resources: Symbolon Series 2 session 7 Committed to Love
- Watch the video Committed to Love.
- Identify 2 things you learnt and 2 questions or 2 things you would like to learn more about.
- Share in the comments tab with each other before class.
- We will begin in the Church with the Rite of Election for Paht.
- We will then have a class discussion about Committed to Love
- We will do a scripture reflection together on Sunday Readings
- Reflect on the 3 personal reflections from the end of the video: (1) How much has the worlds ways affected my relationships? (2) How much do I view these people more in terms of what they ‘give me’? what I ‘get out of them’? (3) How could I live out a self giving love that seeks what is best ‘for them’.
- Select a prayer style from Prayer Booklet. Try and pray with this prayer style 2 times this week and if you have time write a reflection for yourself about what you have learnt or experienced in your prayer time.
- Identify a Saint that inspires you and you would like to have their name for your confirmation ceremony to inspire your christian life
Join the conversation